The Baymont Inn & Suites is the perfect location for groups visiting the Straits area.
WE LOVE GROUPS! In the Town that Loves Company!
Our hotel is adjacent to the Mackinaw Crossings, an exciting shopping, dining and entertainment complex. The boutiques and restaurants are an easy walk from the hotel.
Want to visit Mackinac Island? Take a trip back in time? Mackinac Island is the home to horse drawn carriages, bicycles, fudge and an era of long ago! Ferry service to Mackinac Island is just a few blocks from the hotel, you can walk or let us contact the FREE ferry shuttle service to assist you!
We love groups at the Baymont Inn & Suites of Mackinaw! It would be our pleasure to help assist you with group packages or simply provide information about the area. Our knowledgeable Baymont staff is ready and waiting to extend a warm welcome and will greet your passengers with a unique reception, once you reach our property.
BOOK YOUR DATES NOW!
Profile sheets with our group rates are available from our group sales department. Please contact us directly:
May - October: Phone: 231-436- 7737 / Toll Free: 866-331-7737
November - April: Cell Phone: 231-818-6636 or e-mail us at Sales@baymontmackinaw.com for details and great rates.
Special Package Promotions:
We are happy to customize a package for your visit. Let us save you the time and energy that goes into planning the events and sites you want to visit while in Mackinaw.
We have helped plan Motor coach itineraries and made their stay more enjoyable as we understand and work with daily the length of time necessary to comfortably enjoy the attractions.
A sample itinerary would be as follows: (we can customize as you wish)
- Day 1 - Arrive at the Baymont Inn & Suites late afternoon. Enjoy dinner on your own at one of many fine restaurants within walking distance of the hotel. After dinner, stroll Central Ave and Mackinaw Crossings and shop the wide variety of shops. Don’t forget to plan on seeing the Laser Light Show in Mackinaw Crossings at the end of your evening.
- Day 2 - Join us in the Breakfast Corner for a very nice deluxe breakfast with several hot items. Catch the Ferry to Mackinac Island for a day of sightseeing on this very unique Island that the only mode of transportation is foot, bike, or horse. The Island that is 8 miles around doesn’t have any motorized vehicles. Don’t forget to visit the Grand Hotel, a very special place that has just celebrated its 125th anniversary. While on the Island, Mackinac Island Carriage Tours will provide you with a scenic informative historic excursion. After an exhausting day on the Island we can make arrangements for a fine sit down dinner at one of several great establishments in the City.
- Day 3 - After breakfast, take a short 1 hour bus ride to Sault Ste. Marie and board Soo Locks Boat Tours for a trip through the Soo Locks and experience the raising of your boat to the height (21’) of Lake Superior while you enjoy lunch onboard. For those interested a stop at Kewadin Casino and try your luck at the slots. Upon returning to the hotel we will arrange for another fine dining experience.
- Day 4 - Sorry but all good things must come to an end. Were sorry to see you leave but hope you had a great time and will return.
All rooms include:
- Free High Speed Wireless Internet
- 100% Smoke Free
- Enhanced breakfast in our Baymont Breakfast Corner
- In-Room Coffee Makers, Irons, Hair Dryers
- Free Local Phone Calls
- Premium Movie Channels, News & Sports
- All Interior Corridor Room Entrances
- Two - Room and Jacuzzi Suites Available
Want a cup of coffee in an instant? The lobby offers hot coffee and tea 24 hours a day!
History is alive in Mackinaw City!
Enjoy Historic Mill Creek, the Straits of Mackinac's first industrial complex. Mill Creek provided sawn lumber for the settlement of Mackinac Island in the 1790s. Today at the 625-acre state park, you can enjoy an exciting blend of living history demonstrations and nature interpretation along the many scenic trails.
Colonial Michilimackinac is a reconstructed 1715 French fur-trading village and military outpost that was later occupied by British military and traders. Today, it features re-enactments from British 1770s occupation and the American Revolution era.
We can help you plan your itinerary!
Baymont Inn & Suites of Mackinaw
109 S. Nicolet, Mackinaw City, MI 49701 • Phone: 866-331-7737