Here are some of our favorite attractions and entertainment in the Mackinaw City area....
- Mackinaw Parasailing
- Shepler's Lighthouse Cruises
- Jack Pine Lumberjack Shows
- Original Mackinac Island Butterfly House
- Mackinac Island Carriage Tours
- Kewadin Casino St. Ignace
- Tahquamenon Falls
- Golf Mackinaw
- Soo Locks Boat Tours
- Shipwreck Museum
- McGulpin Point Lighthouse
- Headlands International Dark Sky Park
Here are some of our favorite restaurants in Mackinaw City...
- Audie's Chippewa Room
- Audie's Family Restaurant
- B.C. Pizza of Mackinaw City
- Blue Water Grill & Bar
- Cunningham's Family Restaurant
- Darrow's Family Restaurant
- Hunt's Mackinaw Pastie & Cookie Co.
- Keyhole Bar & Grill
- Mackinaw Bakery & Coffee House
- Mama Mia’s Pizza & Bridge Museum
- Pancake Chef
- Pizza Palace
- Scalawags Whitefish & Chips
These are just a few! Are you in the mood for something special? Be sure to ask our friendly front desk service staff for their recommendation!
After Breakfast you can spend the day exploring the Mackinaw Crossings, located adjacent to the Baymont Inn and Suites. This delightful shopping and entertainment complex..
The many unique shops and restaurants located within the Mackinaw Crossings offer a wide variety of entertainment, food and specialty shops.
Mackinac Island is just a ferry boat ride away!
Baymont Inn & Suites of Mackinaw
109 S. Nicolet, Mackinaw City, MI 49701 • Phone: 866-331-7737